Free eBook download
Top travel hacks for families on a budget
Travelling with kids is a lot different to the days of travelling as a single or couple.
With more tickets to buy, more stomachs to fill, and more beds to organise, it can leave budgets strained.
Australian families are spending more than $34 billion on holidays each year1, so to help you create lasting memories instead of money stress, we’ve compiled the best travel hacks for planning and enjoying a family escape.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- planning tips to help you save when booking a holiday
- how to live like a local on vacation to make your dollar go further
- ideas for keeping kids entertained on holidays for less
- how to ‘stay-cation’ to save
- which affordable local and international holiday destinations to consider