Terms & Conditions
Choosi $3,000 eftpos Gift Card Competition (“Promotion”).
Choosi Pty Ltd (Choosi/the Promoter/We/Us) ABN 15 147 630 886; AFSL 402397.
- The Promotion is open for entry by any Australian resident the age of 18 years or over excluding:
- employees of Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 53 128 692 884; AFSL 343079 (GFS) or a spouse, de facto, parent, guardian, child, or sibling of a GFS employee;
- employees of Choosi Pty Ltd ABN 15 147 630 886; AFSL 402397 (Choosi) or a spouse, de facto, parent, guardian, child, or sibling of a Choosi employee; or
- any person who has breached any of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants can only enter once and in their own name. Business names or company names will not be accepted for entry.
- The Promotion commences at 7:00am (AEDT) on 1 March 2021 and ends at 9.00pm (AEST) on 31 May 2021 (Promotion Period).
- There is one Prize giveaway – 1 x $3,000 eftpos Gift Card (the Prize) which can be used at any store Australia-wide, wherever eftpos Gift Cards are accepted. Some merchants may choose not to accept eftpos Gift Cards. The total prize pool value is equal to $3,000.
- The Prize must be activated within three (3) months of the issue date and must be used within twelve (12) months from the date of activation. Any portion of the Prize not redeemed in this period will be void. For eftpos Gift Card Terms and Conditions, see https://activatethecard.com.au
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize will be issued in the name of the winning entrant.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants request a Choosi Life Insurance quote, either online at choosi.com.au or over the phone via the Choosi call centre; AND subsequently obtain an eligible verbal quote for the requested insurance product by speaking to a Choosi call centre representative. An eligible verbal quote must contain valid contact details, being First Name, Last Name, and contact telephone number, or contact email address. An eligible quote must be for a Life Insurance policy only. A quote for other life related personal insurance products such as funeral insurance or income protection insurance are not eligible to enter into the draw.
- Entry into the Promotion is automatic when an eligible entrant completes an eligible quote during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, retrieving and adding contact details to a quote which does not already have valid contact details provided does not make that quote an eligible quote. Each eligible entrant can obtain a maximum of one (1) eligible Life Insurance quote.
- To be placed in the draw and be eligible to win, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The entrant must enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
- The requirements of clauses 1, 2, 8, and 9 must be satisfied and done in accordance with all of these Terms & Conditions.
- All information provided for the Life Insurance quote must be complete, genuine, and accurate at the time of completing the quote request. If an entry is found to be falsified, whether wholly or partially, it will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- The quote must not be for an amendment to an active Life Insurance policy.
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner consents to the publication of their name and State of residence in any advertisement/s or article/s relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
- Eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period (as listed in clause 3) will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at 2.00pm (AEST) on Monday 14th June at Greenstone Financial Services, 50 Norwest Boulevard, Norwest NSW 2153.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed, or not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or received after close of entry will not be entered into the draw.
- Incomplete or inaudible entries will be disregarded.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries and notified by phone and in writing (email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within five (5) business days of that draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on choosi.com.au
- The Prize will be sent to the winner by registered mail to the address used in the quote to enter the competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the loss of any prize during distribution to the winner.
Redraw (if any)
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a drawn entrant being unable to satisfy the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion.
- If a Prize is forfeited through ineligibility, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the earliest plausible time, at the same place as the original draw. The relevant winner will then be notified by phone and in writing (email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within five (5) business days of that draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will be disclosed on choosi.com.au within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw, for a period of 30 days.
Unclaimed Prize (if any)
- If an eligible winner is drawn and the prize remains unclaimed or undistributed for a period of two (2) weeks, the relevant winning entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw, subject to the same Terms & Conditions, at the same time of day and place as the original draw. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and in writing (email or Facebook message) if satisfactory information has been provided, within five (5) business days of that draw. The winner’s name and State of residence will also be disclosed on choosi.com.au within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw, for a period of 30 days.
- The winner of the Prize (including any alternative prize) is advised that tax implications may arise from winning their prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies will not be liable for:
- any loss, damage, personal injury, or death whatsoever including (but not limited to) any direct, indirect, or consequential loss suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion; or
- the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual whom the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct that the Promoter deems to have jeopardised the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any eligible entrant whom the Promoter deems has tampered or interfered with the entry mechanism in any way, has engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive the Prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including (but not limited to) infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written directions given by the various State lottery departments) to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
- If any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination including (but not limited to) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, or strikes, then the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same Terms & Conditions (subject to State regulation).
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic, or other means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter who reserves the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant to enter the Promotion and conduct the Promotion. The Promoter may also use the entrant’s personal information for related purposes such as sending the entrant information about related products and/or promotions.
- This Promotion is run by the Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter.
We love to help
We help thousands of people
compare policies every day
Save time and effort
Compare a range of
policies in one place
No extra cost
Pay the same as going
direct to the insurer