Australian Seniors – Life Insurance
Since 1998, Australian Seniors has been helping mature-aged Aussies protect the things that are most important to them – whether that’s their family’s financial future, valuable assets, or even a long-planned retirement. Specialising in insurance for the often ignored over 50s market, Australian Seniors’ cost-effective easy to understand products offer award-winning value, with a flexibility that lets them be tailored to suit most circumstances and budgets.
The friendly Australian Seniors team understands that everyone’s needs change as they get older, which is why they’ve designed various insurance products – including life, funeral, pet, home, car, health, and more – to meet the specific needs of the over 50s market, whether they’re working, pensioners, or self-funded retirees.
Trust the over 50s insurance specialists and give Australian Seniors a call today so that you can enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing your loved ones can have financial protection after you’re gone.
We love to help
We help thousands of people
compare policies every day
Save time and effort
Compare a range of
policies in one place
No extra cost
Pay the same as going
direct to the insurer
Seniors Life Insurance
Some of the benefits of choosing Seniors Life Insurance include:
- Australian residents aged 45-79 can apply for cover
- Easy application process, with just 8 simple questions to answer
- Choose a level of cover best suited to your needs, from $10,000 to $200,000
- Cover for death due to any cause or diagnosis of a terminal illness
- 20% advance payout to cover funeral costs, so your loved ones won’t have to worry about the cost of your funeral or other immediate expenses (subject to approval)
- Triple benefit paid for accidental death (up to $600,000)
- Single or joint policies available
- 30-day cooling off period
Some things you should know
Policy expires on the life insured’s 85th birthday. Excludes cover for death or terminal illness as a result of a self-inflicted injury in the first 13 months.Terminal Illness with a diagnosis of 24 months or less to live.