Zurich – Life Insurance
- Not available if your policy is held within super.
- Available if we’ve paid or are paying a terminal illness, TPD or Trauma benefit.
- Not available under a platform arrangement.
- Optional benefits can be added after policy commencement, but they then generally can’t be exercised if an insured event occurs or is apparent within 90 days after the option is added. Some optional benefits expire.
- Not available in superannuation but can be accessed via superannuation optimiser.
- For cover held within superannuation, additional terms must be met for a benefit to be payable. There are qualifying periods that apply in order to meet a TPD definition.
If the life insured is covered for both trauma cover and TPD, a claim cannot be paid under both TPD and trauma for the same event.