Guardian Life Insurance
- Help ensure financial protection for your family with $100,000 up to $1.5 million cover depending on your age
- Choose from Guardian’s range of Life Insurance optional benefits for greater protection
- Single or joint cover options available, with no medical or blood tests needed
Guardian Funeral Insurance
- Apply over the phone with no medical or blood tests
- Australian residents aged 18 to 79 are guaranteed acceptance
- Choose cover from $3,000 up to $15,000
- No medical or health questions to answer
- Three times the insurance benefit paid in the event of accidental death
- 100% funeral insurance benefit paid in advance if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness (with less than 12 months to live) after holding your policy for one year
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Automatic cover for accidental serious injury at no extra cost1
- Your premiums won’t increase every year2
- No premiums payable after you reach age 85
- After age 85, you can choose to cancel your policy and get the early cash payout option to receive 75% of your funeral cover amount OR keep your policy and get a 25% bonus cover at no extra cost when you pass or reach age 1003
- Free will kit included with your policy
- Accidental serious injury cover expires on the policy anniversary after your 75th birthday.
- The premiums may change if you make changes to your policy or if the underlying premium rates are changed for all policy holders.
- There’s no refund of premiums after the cooling off period. The total amount of premiums payable over the life of the policy has the potential to exceed the cover amount. If you choose the early cash payout option, you’ll no longer be eligible to claim as this option will cancel your policy.
- Exclusions, benefit limits, and sub-limits apply. An annual condition limit applies to some policies. Claim for reimbursement. Information is general. Please read and consider the relevant Policy Booklet (containing the Product Disclosure Statement, Policy Terms and Conditions, and Financial Services Guide) before purchasing for specific details of the policy’s inclusions and exclusions based on your selected level of cover.