Guardian Insurance – Life Insurance
Guardian Insurance aims to provide easy to get products that are transparent, flexible and easy to understand. They make applying for life insurance uncomplicated with straight forward communication and professional assistance.
Guardian Insurance empowers Australian families to take control of their insurance needs by providing access to a wide range of life insurance products with substantial benefits that represent true value. A range of optional benefits are available to add to your policy for added peace of mind.
Guardian Insurance products are provided by Hannover Life Re of Australasia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hannover Re, one of the world’s leading global life reinsurance groups.
We love to help
We help thousands of people
compare policies every day
Save time and effort
Compare a range of
policies in one place
No extra cost
Pay the same as going
direct to the insurer
Guardian Life Insurance
- Provides cover up to $1.5 million1, depending on your age with optional benefits including Children’s Insurance, Serious Illness Insurance and Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- All Australian residents aged 18 to 64 can apply and you can keep your policy for life provided premiums are paid on time (some optional covers may expire)
- No medical or blood test required to apply and no complicated forms to complete
- An advance funeral benefit of $15,000 may be paid to your loved ones while we process your claim (subject to approval)
- If you are diagnosed as terminally ill (with life expectancy of less than 12 months), 100% of the benefit is paid1
- Guardian also offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- You are protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, worldwide while your policy is in force
- Excludes cover for death or terminal illness as a result of a self-inflicted injury in the first 13 months