OnePath – Life Insurance
OnePath – Life Insurance
OnePath is a leading provider of insurance, superannuation and investment solutions, with a heritage of more than 140 years in helping Australians to grow and protect their wealth. OnePath life insurance solutions are provided by OnePath Life Limited, a part of the Zurich Insurance Group.
Employing more than 50,000 people worldwide, the Zurich Insurance Group operates in over 210 markets as an insurance specialist and is committed to placing customer needs at the heart of their business. The ultimate holding company of the group, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
OnePath Life offers a comprehensive range of award-winning insurance covers to help customers achieve their financial goals.
OnePath have partnered with Qantas to introduce a Qantas Frequent Flyer program with their Life Insurance customers. Now customers are eligible to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points when they pay their eligible life insurance premiums. Terms and conditions apply.
We love to help
We help thousands of people
compare policies every day
Save time and effort
Compare a range of
policies in one place
No extra cost
Pay the same as going
direct to the insurer
Information on this page was last updated on 27/09/2021 and is subject to change by the product issuer. While Choosi makes best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this information, we recommend that you always consider the most up-to-date information on a product you are interested in, which will be available on each brand’s own website.
OneCare – Life Cover
- From $50,000 up to maximum amount of cover based on individual circumstance.
- Advanced funeral benefit of up to $25,000 (subject to approval).
- Includes Interim Accidental Death Cover (subject to eligibility).
- 28 days cooling off period.
OneCare – Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover
- From $50,000 – up to $5 million worth of cover for a defined TPD depending on occupation.
- Financial Plan reimbursement of up to $2,000 when a TPD claim is paid.
- Includes a death benefit for up to $10,000 (as part of a standalone TPD cover policy or linked with Trauma cover only).
- Accommodation benefit of $500 per day for up to 30 days for an immediate family member when TPD benefit paid.
OneCare – Trauma Cover
- From $50,000 up to $2 million worth of cover for a specific defined trauma event.
- Financial Planning reimbursement of up to $2,000 when a defined trauma claim is paid.
- Interim Accidental Trauma Cover (subject to eligibility).
- Three types of Trauma Cover available: Severity, Comprehensive and Premier.